Saturday, February 1, 2014

Website update

I am in the midst of updating my website. It is a tedious job, but necessary. I enjoy doing it, but if I win the lottery someday, I’m going to pay a professional web designer to do it for me!

I’ve been so busy lately, that I hadn’t updated my “In the news” section, and it was really out of date. Not very newsy. And I had sold several pieces and not taken down the “for sale” note, so I was getting inquiries from people interested in pieces, and then I had to tell them that I had already sold the piece they were interested in. (I have a masters degree in journalism, so I have to hang my head a bit.) There is still some work to do, but I am making some progress. Take a look, and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave comments… Otherwise I feel like I'm just talking to myself! If you have time to write, please let me know what you think.