Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Second block of “Bohemian Bouquet”


This is the second block in my mystery block-of-the-month quilt “Bohemian Bouquet.” It is 14" square. Mail order patterns went out today, and fabric kits for the block are available at Quilters Loft Company in Mooresville tomorrow. The next block will be revealed, and the pattern available, on March 15. There are a total of 11 patterns to this quilt.

My friend DeLane Rosenau is doing this quilt in different colors, and using fused appliqué with satin stitch. Here is her block. Isn't it great?



If you don’t live in Mooresville and want to purchase patterns, you can buy them on my website, www.bluemoonriver.com, and I’ll ship a new block to you each month for 11 months. The cost is $55 for all 11, plus $1 shipping per month, for a grand total of $66.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave comments… Otherwise I feel like I'm just talking to myself! If you have time to write, please let me know what you think.