Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Quilters Club of America offering my “December’s Diet” pattern to members


I’m pleased to announce that I am collaborating with the Quilters Club of America and providing my block-of-the-month pattern called “December’s Diet” exclusively to QCA members.

Quilters Club of America is designed to help quilters learn new skills and enjoy quilting more. The benefits to joining include discounts and freebies, including:

– Lots of downloadable patterns from designers like me

– Discounts at places like Jo-Ann Fabrics, Keepsake Quilting and Connecting Threads

– On-demand episodes of Fons & Porter’s Love of Quilting TV show via the internet

– Membership to QNNtv.com, which offers many well-known quilting shows on demand via the internet

– Subscription to Fons & Porter’s Easy Quilts quarterly magazine

The cost to join is $39.95.

2 comments:

  1. I can't find the pattern on QCA for the gumdrop border for the December's Diet quilt. Is it available?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiananny, Another person contacted me about this last night, and I've sent a message to QCA to find out what is up. I don't see the gumdrop border either. I'll post back here as soon as I get an answer from them.

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you leave comments… Otherwise I feel like I'm just talking to myself! If you have time to write, please let me know what you think.