Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

“Charlotte in Wonderland” quilt show this weekend


Charlotte Quilters’ Guild will hold its annual quilt show this weekend, March 20 - 22.

I’ll be there most of the day Friday with the Lake Norman Quilters donation quilt based on my “Three Cheers” pattern and beautifully quilted by Judy Whitehead. And on Sunday at 1 p.m. I’ll be doing a demonstration of machine quilting and thread painting.

Besides the quilts, there will be food, vendors and demonstrations. Make sure to buy a raffle ticket and try to win a Grand Quilter sewing machine, donated by the Quilters Loft Co. in Mooresville. All proceeds benefit the Charlotte guild, and help us with next year’s show.

Want to go?
The Fletcher School
8500 Sardis Road
Charlotte NC 28270
Friday and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday from noon to 4 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave comments… Otherwise I feel like I'm just talking to myself! If you have time to write, please let me know what you think.