Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

Well, lookee here…

My piece, Lepidoptera, is featured in Quilters Newsletter magazine’s current issue! I didn’t know about it until some of my Facebook quilter friends told me. It is featured in a newsbrief in the eyeQ section about two current Studio Art Quilt Associates’ exhibitions, Art Meets Science and Small Works.
The Art Meets Science exhibition is at the Pfizer headquarters in New York City now through March 16, 2011. After that, it will be at the Visions Art Quilt Gallery in Oceanside, California from Jan. 1 – April 1, 2012. 

I love the quilt on the cover this issue. It is by artist and quilt shop owner Claudia Pfeil of Krefeld, Germany. 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, it is really a beautiful piece.
    I didn't see quilting arts on our listings, but i know I used to watch it on the other cable.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the magazine and saw the photograph. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, congrats! Rightly deserved! Beautiful pieces.

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you leave comments… Otherwise I feel like I'm just talking to myself! If you have time to write, please let me know what you think.