Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Sneak a peek at “The Space Between”

If you can’t get to International Quilt Festival in Long Beach, California July 29-31, but would like to see “The Space Between” exhibition, here’s a way.

Loris Bogue, together with Jamie Fingal and Leslie Tucker Jenison, have created an exhibition catalog. It’s available to view and buy at Blurb.comhttp://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/2327096. The price is $22.95. It features full-page photos of each piece in the exhibition, as well as a photo of the artist, and her statement about the piece.

I was tremendously honored to find my piece, “Hope is the Thing,” featured on the cover. And even more honored to have my piece included with the work of such amazing artists. 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being the cover feature. The book looks gorgeous.
    I won't be able to go to the exhibition but I think seeing all the pieces as a body will be an awe inspiring experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Thanks for pointing us to where we can see it. Having followed your blog for awhile now, during the process of your making of this quilt, I thoroughly enjoyed watching you on The Quilt Show episode. All of your quilts are gorgeous, but this one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you leave comments… Otherwise I feel like I'm just talking to myself! If you have time to write, please let me know what you think.