Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

I'm teaching in Minnesota June 11-14, 2014

 
I’m pleased to announce that I'll be teaching at the Minnesota Quilters’ 36th Quilt Show and Conference on June 11-14, 2014! This event will be held at River’s Edge Convention Center in St. Cloud. There are classes, lectures, quilt exhibits and special events, plus vendors.

Other teachers already announced for this event include LIsa Bongean, Sherri Falls, Page Johnson, Gwen Marston, Mari Michell, Sue Pelland, Kari Schell, Sandra Starley and Elizabeth Dackson. 

To automatically be the first to receive the Show Registration book at the end of December 2013 and the first to be invited to sign up for classes, join and become a Member of Minnesota Quilters here.  
 
If you would like only to receive the Show Registration book in January 2014 please send $3 and your full name and address to: 

MQ2014 Registration Book
Minnesota Quilters, Inc.
1203 5th St SE
Minneapolis MN 55414-2030

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave comments… Otherwise I feel like I'm just talking to myself! If you have time to write, please let me know what you think.