Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2021

Quilting Arts TV update


Two new Series of QATV – 2700 and 2800 – are out; hooray! And boo! because the last shoot for Quilting Arts TV was in September 2020, and I did not attend because of COVID-19. I have several health conditions that put me at higher risk for complications if I get the Coronavirus, and my daughter caught it the month before the shoot. (She is okay.) Vivika Hansen DeNegre took over as host, and did a great job. I’m listed as co-host for 2700, because we taped some of the segments in the spring of 2020 while shooting Series 2600. 

Both Series are available on QuiltingDaily.com as digital downloads. 

I hope/plan to be back as host when filming resumes. 


3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you'll be returning to QATV when filming resumes. I was concerned when I didn't see much of you in the recent season but hoped it was because you were choosing to do what you needed to do to keep yourself safe, just as I did. Vivika was a great host, of course, but I think of you as the "face of QATV" and appreciate seeing your perspective on projects and your ability to guide a guest through their presentation. - Barbara H.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Barbara! That's very kind of you to say. I look forward to getting back to it!

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Barbara! That's very kind of you to say. I look forward to getting back to it!

      Delete

I love it when you leave comments… Otherwise I feel like I'm just talking to myself! If you have time to write, please let me know what you think.