Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2024

Festa Della Terra 2024

For the past four years, our friend (and the wonderful realtor who helped us find our current home), Natalie Marrone, has been holding Festa Della Terra. It’s an “artful food drive” held around Earth Day that benefits PORCH, a local organization with programs that distribute fresh and non-perishable food to families, pantries and schools. This year we set our goal to feed over 600 families in our community for a full month! It was held this past Saturday in Natalie’s backyard, featured artists, musicians and refreshments. People were invited to come and to bring bags of food or a cash contribution. 

It was lovely to see all the art hanging and displayed amidst the trees in their fresh green spring leaves. 

Looking to buy or sell a home in the Chapel Hill/Carrboro/Hillsborough/Durham NC area? I highly recommend Natalie as a realtor! You can find her here: https://www.nataliemarronehomes.com/

 

Anatolii Tarasiuk

Deenie & Flip

David Hinkle

R. Scott Horner

Natalie Marrone

Will Ridenour

My display

Talking to visitors

My work hanging amid the trees

My work on the treehouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave comments… Otherwise I feel like I'm just talking to myself! If you have time to write, please let me know what you think.