Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

MCQG show is this weekend

If you live in the Charlotte area, don’t miss the Mooresville Centerpiece Quilters’ Guild’s quilt show this weekend. I’m going to be at International Quilt Market, and I will miss it (for the first time in years, boo-hoo). This group has some fabulous quilters, and they always put on a great show. 

Dates: Friday and Saturday, October 29-30
Location:  Lake Norman Elementary School, 255 Oak Tree Rd, Mooresville NC, 28117
Hours:  9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Admission:  $5 
Details:  Approximately 150 member quilts, raffle quilt, vendors, gift shop, silent auction of quilts, quilt-related items and antique quilts and quilt tops.  Special displays:  “Catawba River Project,” alphabet blocks, mystery quilts.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like it's going to be a wonderful show. Hope you enjoy market.

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you leave comments… Otherwise I feel like I'm just talking to myself! If you have time to write, please let me know what you think.