Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Headed for Quilt Market

I am about to set sail for International Quilt Market in Houston. This is the world’s biggest trade show for the quilting industry, and all the fabric designers, pattern designers and quilting personalities are there. (Sorry, but it is not open to the general public.) It is the place quilt shop owners go to purchase all the new fabric lines, tools, notions and other goods they want to sell for the next six months. 

I will be presenting a Schoolhouse session for AURIfil thread on Friday. (If you are coming, please come see me in room #362C from 12:25 to 12:55 p.m.)

I’m not able to stick around for International Quilt Festival (November 4-7) this year, but I should get to see a lot of the special exhibitions, because they are set up during Market. I’m taking along my camera and a laptop, and plan to blog each night so I can share all the beautiful quilts I see, the people I meet and new products I discover with you … I’ll also try to score some goodies I can give away here on my blog after I return …  so stay tuned!

6 comments:

I love it when you leave comments… Otherwise I feel like I'm just talking to myself! If you have time to write, please let me know what you think.