Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

A spectacular fall


Well, I’m back from International Quilt Festival in Houston, and I have a ton of photos to share with you, but not much time to write and post. So for now, I am sharing some photos of the wonderful fall color we are having here near Charlotte. I took most of these photos in my yard (that’s my house, above), and a few in my neighborhood. I am in love with the beautiful light, and the spectacular color! Wish I had time to start making some of these images into art quilts. I’ll try to post all of my Houston photos later this week, so stay tuned.











5 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, always love the changing colors. We still have good color but also a lot of falling leaves, so won't be long before the trees are bare.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a good eye for subjects and color. I admire your talent, Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your photos great essence of fall in the air! but I really love that Daddy long legs in the dogwood? what a great photo and I think it would be a perfect on for you do use your magic. This photo would give me incentive to be more artistic with fabric. I love spiders though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A storm mostly took all the leaves away here in Denmark. Nice to Watch your Photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos are fabulous--and how funny that I posted my fall foliage trip to my blog today. Love your stuff!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you leave comments… Otherwise I feel like I'm just talking to myself! If you have time to write, please let me know what you think.