Pages

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

“Threads of Resistance” featured in American Craft


“American Craft” magazine included information about “Threads of Resistance,” and a photo of my work, "Poisonous Words," in an interview by Betsy Greer with Fuller Craft Museum's chief curator, Beth McLaughlin, in its August/September issue. 


I’m a subscriber, fan and avid reader of this magazine, so I’m pretty buzzed to find my work printed on its pages. Here’s a shot of my piece; you can read more about it in this previous post.


“Threads” will be exhibited at the Fuller at the same time as an exhibit of pussyhats and related craft called “Revolution in the Making,” a look at the role of craft and art in the protest against the Trump administration's actions and policies. 
“Threads” runs at the Fuller December 9, 2017 - February 18, 2018, and “Revolution” opens on the anniversary of the Women's March, Jan. 21, 2018. You can find the full exhibition schedule for “Threads” on the website, www.threadsofresistance.org

2 comments:

I love it when you leave comments… Otherwise I feel like I'm just talking to myself! If you have time to write, please let me know what you think.