Pages

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Ginkgo


Ginkgo
16" x 17" (Copyright 2017)
Cotton fabrics, Tyvek, acrylic paint, cotton thread, wool batting. Free-motion machine quilted.

This is a piece I started while doing a demonstration for my “November Leaves” class at the Charlotte Quilter’s Guild in November. The leaves are painted Tyvek that are stitched down and then heated. The main project for this class features maple leaves, but I was a bit bored with them and decided to try something different. I love the results!


3 comments:

  1. Green and leaves...two of my favorites. I hope you and your family are having an amazing holiday. Miss you and look at your work every day and love, love, love it.
    Hugs,
    Kelly Jackson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Kelly, Thank you so much! I hope you are well. Sending you much love.

      Delete
  2. Superb!! Happy new year 2018 darling!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you leave comments… Otherwise I feel like I'm just talking to myself! If you have time to write, please let me know what you think.