Pages

Friday, October 5, 2007

Black Magic Cupcakes


My recipe for Black Magic Cupcakes will be featured on Tuesday, October 9 on The Armchair Chef's website, www.thearmchairchef.com! These delectable chocolate cupcakes with a creamy cheesecake-and-chocolate chip center are the perfect thing to bake for your favorite ghoulies and ghosties this Halloween.

Tink, the website owner, is featuring "Recipes and Reminiscences from Needlework and Quilt Professionals" all October in her Halloween Countdown. On the 9th, you'll find a little profile of my business with the recipe.

Halloween is my birthday, and my favorite holiday. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave comments… Otherwise I feel like I'm just talking to myself! If you have time to write, please let me know what you think.