Pages

Friday, May 9, 2008

Moo!



I'd been hearing from some of my online quilty friends about “Moo cards” and decided to give them a try. I have business cards, but wanted something fun with images of my quilts to pass out at Quilt Market in Portland next week. I ordered some of their "minicards" and they came yesterday (in about a week), and they are the cutest thing!

You can upload up to 100 of your own color photos, crop them, and add 6 lines of text for the back. The minicards are about half the size of a business card, and come in a cute plastic box. I also ordered a handy holder for them (see below) that can go on a key chain. They are inexpensive and really fun.

They also do greeting cards, postcards, sticker books, and notecards. You can find out more at www.moo.com.

Moo!

2 comments:

I love it when you leave comments… Otherwise I feel like I'm just talking to myself! If you have time to write, please let me know what you think.