Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2008

C&T Publishing launches a blog


I just found out that C&T Publishing has launched a blog! C&T has published some of my favorite quilting books, including those by Piece O’ Cake Designs, Rayna Gillman, Elin Waterston, Jane Davila, Valori Wells, Mary Lou Weidman, Mark Lipinski, Carol Doak, Frieda Anderson, and too many more to mention here.

According to C&T, the new blog will feature free quilting and crafts projects, behind-the-scenes views of the publishing process, news about C&T authors, and information on events in quilting, fiber arts, needle arts and papercrafts. It is just getting off the ground, but promises to be a great resource and a lot of fun. Check it out at ctpubblog.com and stay tuned for fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave comments… Otherwise I feel like I'm just talking to myself! If you have time to write, please let me know what you think.