Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Blue Ribbon Quilt Shoppe has PPP as a block of the month program

If you want to make my Pink Petal Party quilt (featured in my book/pattern pack Appliqué Petal Party by C&T Publishing), here’s a great way to get the pattern and the fabrics, a little bit each month…

The Blue Ribbon Quilt Shoppe in Wylie, Texas, is offering it as a block of the month program! You get the pattern pack and all batik fabrics. Here are the prices:

Start-up fee: $9.98
Pattern fee: $17.95
Monthly fee: $22.00

You can check out all the details and sign up on their website. But hurry! It starts the weekend of April 17!

1 comment:

  1. This is great news! I started pulling fabrics when I bought your book, but I was being so picky about them that I haven't gathered too many. I'm going to sign up right now!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you leave comments… Otherwise I feel like I'm just talking to myself! If you have time to write, please let me know what you think.