Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I’m a Golden Quilter nominee!

I just found out that I’ve been nominated for two 2012 Golden Quilter Awards on SewCalGal’s blog.

Woo-hoo!  How nice is that?!

Blogger SewCalGal wrote “These quilters were recognized by their peers from around the world…” Gee, I’m blushing!

I’m nominated in the Best Designer category and Best Teacher/Instructor category. You can vote by taking the survey at the end of the post.
 

Guess I better go out and pick out my evening gown and jewels for the awards ceremony!

6 comments:

  1. Cngraulations - a tiara isa must - hope you have plenty to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Susan!!! I'm so happy for you :)

    Smiles,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and well deserved.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an honor to be nominated! Congrats Susan and thank you for letting us know about it and including the link. I just went and voted!!!!! I hope you win! You truly are so inspiring and a terrific teacher. I have learned a great deal from you through your dvds, book, magazine articles, and your blog. Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, everyone! you are all very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will you wear a strapless gown with slits up to your thighs?

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you leave comments… Otherwise I feel like I'm just talking to myself! If you have time to write, please let me know what you think.