Pages

Monday, October 5, 2015

A wonderful (rainy) retreat!


My “Once in a Blue Moon” Fiber Art Retreat was this past Wednesday through Saturday in Black Mountain, NC. Lyric Kinard and I each taught, and had a wonderful time with our fabulous students. Yes, we had some biblical rainfall for the entire time … but most of our activities went on as planned. We improvised a bit, and added a few more inside activities. Here are photos from my wholecloth painting classes. Most students worked from original photos, and some used mine. They did impressive work!








































4 comments:

  1. What wonderful paintings! Are you still traveling to teach or are you staying close to NC? I have turned your name into our guild's program committee and would love to take a class with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jennifer! I'm still traveling to teach, but juggling teaching with some family responsibilities right now. Tell your group to contact me, and we will see what I can do! ;-)

      Delete
  2. Hi Susan,
    Do you have your classes recorded and if yes, where can I purchase them?
    Thanks, Leone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have specific classes on video, but I do teach my techniques on video through my Quilting Arts Workshops. You can check them out here: http://www.bluemoonriver.com/WorkshopDVD.html

      Delete

I love it when you leave comments… Otherwise I feel like I'm just talking to myself! If you have time to write, please let me know what you think.