Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Picture Perfect


It’s good to have a professional photo taken every once in a while! Bonnie McCaffery, fiber artist and teacher turned professional photographer, took these shots of me at Road to California last month. I’m so pleased with them! 

Bonnie has some of her Traveling Photo Sessions coming up at MQX in New Hampshire and at the SAQA convention in Philadelphia. Interested? She’s offering an early bird special: Get an extra photo by signing up by Feb. 15 for a Traveling Photo Session. You must book online by Feb. 15 at her website, http://www.bonniemccaffery.com/photography/




3 comments:

  1. She really did a beautiful job on your photos, captured your personality and beautiful lighting.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos look lovely. But I did have to think back to having my senior HS pictures taken. Very similar poses. Your blue outfit is lovely too. Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all beautiful! I do like the top one with your arms crossed best ... great choice!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you leave comments… Otherwise I feel like I'm just talking to myself! If you have time to write, please let me know what you think.