Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Wholecloth Painting in Bunschoten




Yesterday, I taught Wholecloth Painting in Bunschoten, a town to the east of Amsterdam. As you can see from the photo, they did a wonderful job. We had a great space in a contemporary church to hold the workshop. It had been recommended by Dineke Ugen, a fabulous Dutch fiber artist I will tell you more about in a future post.

Here are some photos of my students:





























At the end of class, we put all the pieces on the floor, and every one gathered around to take photos.





A great day!

2 comments:

  1. Nice couple! I know two of them. And Dineke is my teacher, she makes wonderful quilts!
    gr. Marjolijn

    ReplyDelete
  2. THX Susan for this wonderfull course about painting. I'll send you a photo when it's finished!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you leave comments… Otherwise I feel like I'm just talking to myself! If you have time to write, please let me know what you think.